When you decide to live in the Honors Living Learning Community at Kennesaw State, you are able to share similar experiences with other Honors students and rely on each other for academic and personal support. Residents of Honors housing also have access to special housing events hosted by the Honors College. Both first-year students and upperclassmen are eligible to live in the Honors community.
Honors Living Learning Community suites are composed of apartment style rooms of either 2 or 4 bedrooms. Apartments are fully furnished with full-size beds, a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, and full kitchen appliances. An exclusive study lounge with meeting space for Honors students is located in the community.
To apply to live in the Honors Living-Learning Community please indicate your interest on the preference page of the application in the Housing portal.
Requests to live in Honors Housing must be made through the Housing application process. For questions related to the application portal and housing assignments, please email: email@example.com or call 470-578-5483 from 6-8pm.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Housing application portal opens for new, incoming students (first-year and transfer) Monday, February 5th at 6:00 p.m.
- Housing application portal opens for current, returning students Monday, February 12th at 10:00 a.m. You may apply to live in Honors Housing even if you do not currently reside in Honors Housing.
- The priority deadline to apply for Honors Housing is March 18th.
- Honors Housing assignments will be announced April 16th.
- The final deadline to apply for an LLC is April 18th
Please note: Honors Housing may fill to capacity. Please complete your application as soon as you are able.
Honors students who live in other on-campus residence halls or who live off-campus still may access and use dedicated Honors study lounges.
The department of Housing & Residence Life facilitates the application and assignment process in coordination with the Honors College. If you have additional questions specifically for the Honors College related to Honors Housing, please contact Kathryn Wilhite at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-578-4779.