Is PEGS the perfect home for you at Kennesaw State?
We recruit highly motivated incoming KSU students who are determined to reach their full potential in college and strive to make a difference in the world after graduation. We are looking for talented people who are willing to work hard and make an impact.
Our standards are high. While we have open minds about who we accept into the PEGS program, generally our students achieved a high school academic GPA, as computed by KSU Undergraduate Admissions, of greater than or equal to a 3.7, and a record of community engagement or volunteerism.
The application deadline for Fall 2023 cohort admission is April 1, 2023
- Review all the criteria and eligibility to participate in the President's Emerging
Global Scholars (PEGS).
- On your Kennesaw State University Application, indicate interest in the KSU Journey
- Complete all related questions in the KSU Journey Honors College tab of the application
- Indicate interest in the PEGS Cohort and complete the essay prompt.
- For PEGS consideration, you must be accepted to both Kennesaw State University and
KSU Journey Honors College on or before April 1, 2023.
- PEGS Application review begins on April 2
- Students accepted to Kennesaw State University and KSU Journey Honors College after April 1 will not be considered for the PEGS Cohort.
- KSU Journey Honors College recommends that prospective PEGS students submit their complete Kennesaw State University application four weeks prior to the PEGS deadline for best consideration.
*The application for the President's Emerging Global Scholars (PEGS) program is part
of the KSU Journey Honors College application.
*You must receive acceptance to KSU Journey Honors College to be considered for PEGS.