Out-of-State Tuition Waivers
Out-of-state students who have been admitted to KSU Journey Honors College may apply for a Presidential Academic Out-of-State Tuition Waiver. The waiver reduces the cost of KSU tuition to the amount paid by in-state students. A limited number of waivers are available each year, and are awarded on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis. Waivers are renewable for students who maintain good standing in KSU Journey Honors College.
- You must be accepted to Kennesaw State University and KSU Journey Honors College.
- You must be classified as an Out-of-State student for tuition purposes.
- You must meet criteria for Lawful Presence in the United States.
- Complete the Application for Out of State Tuition Differential Waiver
- Submit with the application:
1. A copy of your KSU Journey Honors College acceptance email
2. A copy of one of the following for Lawful Presence Verification:
- Unexpired Georgia driver’s license
- Unexpired U.S. passport
- U.S. birth certificate
- Unexpired Permanent Resident card
- Unexpired Employment Authorization Card
- Unexpired passport from another country and visa
Recipients of tuition waivers are typically notified within one month of application. All communication will be sent to the student’s KSU email account. The student email login can be found at www.kennesaw.edu/myksu.
Renewal of the Presidential Academic Out-of-State Tuition Waiver requires the student to maintain good standing with KSU Journey Honors College by meeting both GPA and participation requirements. The waiver may be removed at the request of KSU Journey Honors College at any time if the student no longer meets these or other waiver requirements.
For questions about your tuition classification, please contact the KSU Tuition Classification Officer at:
For general questions about Honors scholarships and Honors tuition waivers, please contact email@example.com.